Monday, June 25, 2012

are you stuck on making squeeze pages?



I spent months trying to learn how to make squeeze pages. 

I was a Noob (or Newbie) and I'm just not tech savvy..
I tried to learn dream weaver and html coding,
using text editors, Kompozer, DNS and all that stuff.

The part I dreaded...I tried to upload it to
my hosting account and not all the images showed up. I
tried again and got "page not found" message. ahh!

I was STUCK! and basically gave up trying to make squeeze pages.

Then, after searching google, THIS PAGE FOUND ME!

==> 90 Second Squeeze Page Creator

it was a short video explaining how to build a squeeze
page in 90 seconds by just entering headline and a few details.

So I entered my name email (because it was free)
and watched the short tutorials and ...

I MADE A SQUEEZE PAGE IN 90 SECONDS:
(Actually a few seconds longer, but still quick)

watch me create a squeeze page in 90 seconds

I have now built my list up to 104 people in JUST 15 DAYS. Not
much right now, but you see, my list was 3.

While most people understand the power of a list...
(case in point me, 2 yrs ago)

Most are confused on HOW to build a list.
If that sounds like you, then you're in luck.

Check out what you get:
* unlimited squeeze pages (not limited to 1)
* 5 best converting squeeze templates (proven, tested)
* videos explain everything (simple and easy)

Get your free account here (and don't forget to join the
mailing list for updates.)

Free 90 Second Squeeze Page Creator

Thanks,
Christopher Wilson

P.S. - Now you are "unstuck". Most software like this has
monthly costs of $97 a month or more... but I hooked you up with a
LIFETIME account for FREE.(you're welcome...)

P.P.S. New bonuses offered too...HEADLINES

No comments:

Post a Comment