Sunday, July 22, 2012

How I set up squeeze pages in under 2 minutes

RE: I don't know about you but THIS used to terrify me...


I'm talking about setting up squeeze pages. I spent months
trying to learn how to make squeeze pages.

I tried to learn dream weaver and html coding,
using text editors, Kompozer, DNS and all that stuff.
I'm just not tech savvy.

Then the part I dreaded...I tried to upload it to
my hosting account and not all the images showed up. I
tried again and got "page not found" message. ahh!

*****************************************
SIDE NOTE: I 'll try not to be long, BUT,
If you're in a hurry, go ahead and
check out this URL to see what I'm talking about

http://bit.ly/JPCq4i
*****************************************

Sound familiar?... can I get a witness?!

Well not anymore. Read on. 

Do you know the REAL secret to making money online? 

The KEY is in having your own email list...
When you have a list, you can write a short email, send it to your
list and watch as the sales start coming in.

It took me 2 years to figure that out!

While most people understand the power of a list...
(case in point me, 2 yrs ago)

Most are confused on HOW to build a list.
If that sounds like you, then you're in luck. 

I just got access to a new software program that will actually
help you to build your list.
I actually show you how I build a squeeze page in 90 seconds!
right before your eyes.

Watch it here: http://bit.ly/JPCq4i

You'll get 5 of the best converting squeeze pages online, and
some instruction on how to get people to join your list. 

You're going to love it - and best part... it's not gonna cost
you anything. :)

Sound cool - then you can get your free account here:

http://bit.ly/JPCq4i

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Christopher Wilson

P.S. - most software like this has monthly costs of $97 a month or
more... but I hooked you up with a LIFETIME account for FREE.
(you're welcome...)
P.P.S. New bonuses offered too...HEADLINES

No comments:

Post a Comment