Thursday, July 19, 2012

Intermediate Marketers only - No Newbies Please

RE: Just give him 30 days and he'll mold you into his next 
success story.

This is a time sensitive matter that requires your immediate 
attention, so please take 2 minutes to read this entire email.

A couple of weeks ago someone sent me a video about an internet
millionaire who is looking for students to coach for internet marketing!

It was a big picture of this guy holding a check for $69,616.00

***************************************
SIDE NOTE: If your in a hurry,
Check out this special access video
http://goo.gl/kk4O4
***************************************
The guy holding this enormous check was Russell Brunson

He issued a 30 day challenge that he will teach you how to make
money online and guarantees you will make at least $100 online.

He said,
"Just give me 30 days, and I'll mold you into our next success story."

So I paid the $1 and got started. You may ask (like I did):

Why would he do something like this?  Well check out his company
mission, and it might start making sense:

1st - to help 100,000 people to make their first $100 online 
(made mine in the first 52 hours)
2nd - to help 10,000 people to FINALLY fire their boss
3rd - to help 1,000 people make 6 figures a year
4th - to help 100 people become online millionaires 
(on my way to become one)

I know those goals seem kinda big... but so far I am living proof
and making great progress.(see my results day 10 video below)

He wants to coach you this month, and get you to the $100 level...
on his dime!

What have you got to lose? It was $1 well spent for me!

Get started here by viewing the automated webinar
--> $69,616 from 1 email webinar

Start the 30 Day Challenge TODAY!

Best Wishes,
Christopher Wilson


P.S. - UPDATE: Iv'e been doing this about 37 days now and made 32 sales and on pace to make over $1,135.68 and added 94 people to my aweber list. I feel like I'm being taught by the best. After all, He is "The overnight Success Maker"
Proof screenshot -->http://bit.ly/LyRekK

P.P.S - it's about time that somebody "got it," don't you think?. Now outrageous claims, just good teaching and skill training

See my results --> http://goo.gl/8BYza

No comments:

Post a Comment